Awards & Achievements
20. Best Builder Excellence Award 1987 by Shri K.C. Pant, Former Defence Minister, instituted by Builders Information Bureau.
19. An award for the Best Entrepreneur of the decade in construction business instituted 'by Chitpanshi a cultural organisation of AGRA in 1986, presented by renowned Film Actress Smt. Shabana Azmi.
18. Lok Shree Award for excellence in social commitment towards society by Shri Vasant Sathe, former Energy Minister, instituted by-Institute of Economic Studies.
17. Lok Shree Award for excellence in social commitment towards society by Shri Vasant Sathe, former Energy Minister, instituted by-Institute of Economic Studies
16. Udyog Ratan Award for outstanding performance in economic development by Hon'ble Giani Zail Singh, Former President of India.
15. Honoured by His Excellency Mohd. Usman Arif, the Governor of U.P. for excellence in designing and construction of U.P. Stock Exchange Building at Kanpur at the time of inauguration of the building by the President of India.
14. Public Honour by U. P. Vaish Sabha during 1990 at the gracious hands of Chairman, U.P. Vidhan Sabha, Lucknow.
13. Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Award for promoting creative, inventive, constructive and productive talents, by Hon'ble Gulam Nabi Azad, Minister of Parliamentary Affairs, on 22.8.91.
12. Pride of India Gold Medal for international excellence by N.R.I. Institute (U.S.A.) at New York on 12th July 1991.
11. Public Honour given by Hon'ble Shri Satya Prakash Vikal, Minister, U.P. Government, for his contribution to, social cause and giving free land for old age home, at a function organized by Baradhjan Samitee (International).
10. Secular India Harmony Award -1991 sponsored by United Children's Movement (Inter-continental) New Delhi presented by Shri Shivraj V. Patil, Hon'ble Speaker, Lok Sabha, in recognition of outstanding services rendered in upholding the cause of national irrigation and promotion of communal harmony
9. Action Award -1991 by Hon'ble Smt. Girija Vyas, Dy. Minister of Information and Broadcasting at Kanpur on 29 October 1992, sponsored by "ACTION", an English daily of Kanpur, for improvement and development of Kanpur.
8. Given a prestigious award of Sewashree sponsored by Shreeparv, Lucknow in November 1992 for continuous individual devotion and distinguished achievement, by His Excellency the Governor of Punjab.
7. Given an award (1994-95) in recognition of his professional excellence, at a ceremony performed under the auspices of Rotary Club, Lucknow Rajdhani at Vivek Vihar, Kapoorthala Complex, Lucknow on 24.10.94 through the gracious hands of Shri Moti Lal Vohra, His Excellency the Governor of U.P.
6. Granted "Agra Ratna Award" on 6.11.94 by Agra Social and Cultural Society for his unceasing efforts and performance in the social as well as professional fields, at a function organized at Agra, on the eve of Deepawali.
5. A prestigious "Architectural Engineering Award 1995" given by Hon'ble Governor, Moti Lal Vohra on the occasion of the Platinum Jubilee Celebrations of the Institution of Engineers (I) U.P. Centre on 3.12.95, in recognition of the contribution and services for the cause of architectural engineering and its development in the State of U.P. during the last two decades.
4. Received "Indo-Nepal Friendship Award" by His Majesty's Govt. of Nepal on 29th May, 1999 organised by Global Economic Council for the distinguished role played in the development of our country.
3. Honoured by Hon'ble Shri Suraj Shan, Governer, U.P. Government, for his contribution in helping families of martyrs by giving life pension to their widows and scholarship to their children and construction of Shaheed Smarak at Lucknow.
2. Received "Abhiyantha Gaurav Samman" by the gracious hands of Hon'ble Minister, Shri Om Prakash Singh (Irrigation, Public Works & Higher Education) for excellence contribution in the field of engineering during the function Abhiyantha Samman Samaroh -2001 organised by the Uttar Pradesh Award Society on 15th September 2001 at Lucknow.
1. Honoured U.P. Ratan Award by H.E. Shri Vishnu Kant Shastri, Hon. Governor of U.P on 16th September 2001 for the recognition of the distinguished services rendered to the people at large, instituted by All India Conference of Intellectuals-U.P. Chapter.